Gukhan Kim is a Graphic Designer based in Seoul.
He likes to make the ambiguous things clearer and the clear things clearer.
To be exact, he enjoys the situation in which the outcome fails as it works.
He worked as a graphic designer at Magic Strawberry Sound from 2019 to 2020.
Clients & Collaborators (A-Z)
- Annie Chung
- Frame Field(2020)
- Jiyoung Yoon
Styled by Cheri Nara
- Youngjoo Jang
- December December: Audio Visual Pavilion, Seoul, Korea, 2018
- Typojanchi 2017: Mohm — 5th International Typography Biennale <100 Daughters 10 Mothers>, Culture Station Seoul 284, Seoul, Korea 2017
Talk & Lecture
Summer School Kigoja: How Can I Do the Very First Solo Exhibition? 90 Point, Kigoja, Seoul, Korea, 2017.
- Hide&Seek: 90년대생으로 살아남기, Seoul, Korea, 2017.
- Graphic #46: Studio Directory, September, 2020.
- Design, May, 2020.
- MisulSegye, February, 2019.